Muffin Tin Apple Pancakes
Almost like cooking in a crock pot, but even better! Today is Father’s Day which means I did not have to cook. Let’s face it. I don’t usually have to cook and crockin’ ain’t cookin’ but I digress. Instead, today the missus and kiddos got up, chopped apples, and played with cinnamon to crank out some awesome pancakes in a tin. One reviewer stated that her mom used to make these for Christmas so you know they have to be good! I had seconds! If you re not awake yet or forgot it was Father’s Day, try these and Dad will be very happy.
- PREHEAT 350 and grease a muffin tin with Pam.
- SAUTE in a saucepan the 1st amount of butter, apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon until the apples are a little soft.
- DIVIDE the apples among the muffin tins.
- COMBINE the remaining ingredients in the blender then pour over the apples in the muffin tins.
- BAKE until cooked through (about 10 minutes at mom’s house!).
- SERVE dusted with a little icing sugar!